Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shop stuff

Finally, I get to shop almost all the items that I wanted. I'm so happy, although not so satisfied but enough not to frown. When will I have my own Lush haul? I actually dream of having an entry that's all about my Lush shopping ever since I learned about the awesomeness of their products. The brand has numerous followers around the world, and most of them they make their own Lush haul, I kinda got envious so I said I want to have my own version too. Awhile ago, me and mom went to Lush in Glorietta, I have all the items in mind, but when we're there, I saw that not everything I planned to buy are available. The seller said that what I'm looking for are out of stock. In the end, I only got two soaps, one is for bath and the other is a solid shampoo. I'll let you see them later on, I'll include in this entry all the items I purchased today.

There's still more, alright. I also visited the Skin Food stall in SM Makati to look for the colors of nail polish that caught my eye through their website. I wish to buy about three nail polish there, but I only have one from the choices in that stall. What I wanted, they don't have stocks. But that's just fine cuz the color I really wanna wear for this week is the color I bought from there.

Yippie! the ice cream I crave for is finally served. Not that the ice cream is my main target but the Reese's chocolate that's its flavor. If you can remember, I mentioned before that I'm super mouthwatering that day for that chocolate, it's just today that we get to buy my request. I wasn't upset that I had to wait for this long cuz I know mom will soon provide. Today is the day I'm talking about. There's a reason for cheers!....so CHEERS!





Okay now, before I wrap this night, I'll leave you with some pictures I took for you to see my Lush items as well us my new colored-fingernails.

Told you, I only got two items that cost me for just over Php800. What are they?

This is the most popular (as far as I know), Honey I Washed The Kids. I think you should try it too, the smell is so great. I'll tell you the effect on me of this soap next time. And,

 
Ultimate Shine. Obviously, the product will make your hair shine, I mean glossier, like that. I'll tell you  if it will shine very well on my hair, but that's going to be on my next blog post.

Lastly, the time now to show you the color of my nail polish for the week. See now? Since it's summer, it's just perfect for the season. Plus, I'm more appreciative of bright colors lately, that it didn't become impossible for me to want to have this orange-ee color for this week. Yes, it's bright, it's cute and makes you feel younger. That's how I feel, maybe you'll feel the same when you color your nails with that hue like mine.

No comments: