Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lush from yesterday

I'm back to give you my thoughts on the two Lush items I told you about last night. It's just this morning when I took a bath that I've finally used the products. I say that Honey I Washed The Kids is  guaranteed recommendable for you if you shop in their store. I swear, you'll gonna miss something in your life if you went to Lush and forget to buy that soap. It's not only me who gave a remarkable reaction to the soap, almost each and everyone who tried it. Now I understand how they feel, they didn't lie to the readers. As far as I know, the soap can be cut into small pieces depending on the size you wanna use when you take a bath. Me, I didn't bother cutting, I just used the chunk as it is. The scent is not strong, actually it's gentle and sweet. It's the smell of honey that you'll sniff on the soap and on your body. I also scent something creamy as I smell myself while I write this entry--- I just can't tell if that's still honey or the other ingredients. In the soaping part during my bath, I saw that the soap isn't so bubbly or foamy like any other soaps around. I don't have a problem with that, what's important is that, after rinse, I like that the feel of my body is clean-dry. You know the sound of a clean plate when you rinse it and then kinda scratch the center with your fingertip? You'll have that sound close to that with this soap, which I also like. You know me, I don't like to use a soap that after rinse I still feel like the soap is still on my body. I understand that it's a moisturizing soap but it doesn't matter. One product that I'm talking about is Dove. I used it once then never again. What I also like with that Lush soap is that the scent remains with you after bath, right now I could still smell, Honey I Washed The Kids on me, which is one of my qualifications for a perfect soap. However, I still couldn't determine if that's my number one soap at present cuz part of me keeps saying that Dei Colli Fiorentini Tuscan Lavander soap holds that spot in my heart.

And how about the solid shampoo? Ah! that's the Ultimate Shine. Sure it can really make your hair shiny like you had your cellophane treatment at a salon. But my problem is, it made my hair a little tangle-prone after bath and in the process of combing them. Now that my hair is air-dry, I see that they're shiny but dull. I'm kinda uncomfortable to feel my hair right now, with all honesty. Maybe the Sunsilk Co-creation Smooth and Manageable Shampoo (the pink bottle), is better. I can't conclude my thoughts on this solid shampoo this way (at least for now) since I still have more shampooing times to go. Anyway, talk about the scent,  I don't smell it on my hair right now. I mean, there's a teeny weeny touch of scent to your hair when you sniff them but it's not overwhelming in a good or bad way. I don't know to you, but as for me, I like that my hair is obviously scented--- better if that never wears off for days. Since I don't smell anything, I wish that for the rest of the day my hair won't stink, cuz if it does, it's a crime comitted to me.

No comments: