Monday, April 18, 2011

Possibly touring--- I'm so ready

Phew! Here I am hoping to have my tour--- the tour I've been dreaming of since November of last year. Just when I'm almost over to this madness about the tour that won't materialize cuz of some delay and hassle, here they are again e-mailing mom about the update on the tour that I'm potentially in. You think I should still hope anew? It's just that its so frustrating and disappointing whenever it won't happen--- you waited and all, then suddenly there's bad news etc.

On my part, there's no problem anymore. I have my US visa and I'm almost done with the payment-- mom will have her full-payment for me if the tour will push-through. 

You see, the tour I'm supposedly be participating in is the US-Mex tour, unfortunately it'll only be in the US soon. As per update to us by Broadway Travel, the tour will be Vacationer Escapades which will mainly tour Los Angeles and Las Vegas, for only six days. I'm not accurate yet about the news why they canceled the Mexico tour, but I heard that there's some hostility going on at the border of US-Mexico recently. As what I heard from mom--- since she had been there before me--- that from Mexico they've crossed the border going to the US in Texas. So if you think about it, possibly somewhere there there must be something going-on that will only trouble our entry in the US if worse comes to worst.    

I okay-ed the tour cuz I'm afraid the next same tour which is planned in October might not be for me anymore. That will terribly break my heart for sure, so there's no other way but to decide now. Besides, mom is very interested in the Baltic cruise perhaps somewhere in September but the catch is if we go for it, then our plan to watch the World Olympics will be canceled.Sadly, if that happens, oh my! I gotta have to wait another four years again to catch that international event in the flesh. You see, I already made up my mind, between the two, I went for the cruise. Anyway, why am I talking about that? Going back, I said I agreed to the US tour this May--- without the Mexico tour--- cuz I might still have a chance to travel, third quarter of this year.

No comments: