Thursday, April 21, 2011

OMG! The tattoos are real?!

I rushed in posting this blog entry cuz of my bewilderment to the realization I had while I was scanning a blog site awhile ago.


Why don't you watch Lady Gaga's recent music video first, and while you're at it, why don't you spot the so called, "Zombie Guy" in the video. It's the part where he and Lady Gaga were all covered with skeletal tattoos while wearing tuxedos. See that now? The model there was a big surprise. I was kinda shock to learn that those inks were real. All along, I was thinking that they're all henna to add another flavor to the already avant-garde video. I wasn't expecting it, really.

If not for this blog, I wouldn't have any idea about it. And I didn't expect myself to log-in in my blogger account for release. Maybe I'm this way cuz I couldn't believe that any person would do drastic tattooing like that on their body. I feel like it's hard to live life with those permanent inks cuz you can't be so well-rounded in what you do if you have that, don't you think so?

By the way, his name is Rick Genest. He's a model. Thank goodness he's a model cuz he's not going to be accepted in the corporate field with that look. But even the modeling industry has certain rules too, where they have limitation to a model's qualification even physically. Some designers wouldn't book you with that kind of strange look, others would cuz they find it edgy and one of a kind. But that can only be the designers whose clothing line is under those archetypes. The downside is that it's impossible to be versatile.

 If you ask me, I appreciate how he looks.

 He's the guy on the left-side before his complete transformation. What do you think? To me, he looks ordinary, like some guys on the street whose forgettable. But look at him now,

he got charisma and the swag. He's totally rocking the look. On the flip-side, it's too bad if one day he gotten tired of that look and decides to go back to being a normal dude but can't cuz it's fixed. Anyway, it looks like what I just said was nonsense cuz I feel that he's enjoying and embracing his being. He's making a name for himself that way, he has something to celebrate.

*Pics credit yahoo images.

No comments: