Monday, April 18, 2011

New theme is WHITE

I'm not completely satisfied about my layout, but I'll stick with this for awhile. I just can't stand dark hues that much cuz it makes me feel gloomier when I'm already like that. You know, to tell you the truth my right arm's a bit achy now cuz I've been looking around the web in search for the perfect layout. Sure, here I go again showing the perfectionist in me, that's why of all the themes I saw for so many hours only few I see better but weren't great for my liking. Those few, in the end, turns out to be having useless codes. I don't know, there's always error I get when I tried to applied the code here. I guess either the code had been expired or I was simply slow. Eventually, I ended up finding designs here as in right here in blogger, like what I have now. How do you find it? Ok? or what?

No comments: