Thursday, April 14, 2011

Choc please!

And my craving for Reese's didn't stop last night. I thought if I could eat Selecta Reese's ice cream that shout be it, but little do I know that that chocolate will haunt me for I don't know how long. You see I'm not a super peanut butter fan but Reese's chocolate is like my all-time fave--- one of my most loved chocs! Since at home the guys in our family aren't into chocs so they're not hyper whenever we have tons in the fridge unlike me and my mom--- mostly, me. It's just often when I get to eat Reese's cuz mom's not eating anything with peanut butter in it... I usually have it whenever we buy chocs from Duty Free if anyone of us went overseas then gets back home. So since mom is not liking Reese's that means we can't buy that choc through her funds. It's alright if I buy through my own pocket, the problem is, I'm not one to burn my money for chocs that much. If I did, it only happens once in a blue moon... kinda like that. It's like I have an automatic thought that it's not gonna be worth my investment, that's why I pass over the choc shelves in the grocery store.

Now what? Shoot! all I want is to have a moment with Reese's. How I wish my mom could be back as soon as possible. But of course, I can't be a brat by sending her back home to ask her what I want. Actually, if only my allowance is sufficient to buy just one Reese's I wouldn't have to be this way now. I gotta be a lot more stingy until tomorrow.

Okay, fine! I gotta be tough on this, and not be tempted to buy that choc and then burn everything I have left in my pocket.  I'll just think about my mom's return from her out-of-town work cuz I'm sure that when she comes back we'll be buying lots of house necessities together with the ice creams she promised me--- she swore that I could get a pint size Selecta Reese's ice cream and then another half gallon of Selecta Milk Chocolate with Almond.

Come on Rics! Hold on a bit longer.

No comments: