Tuesday, April 05, 2011

April schedule

I'm not hoping to have my US-Mex tour accomplished anymore. I don't see the point since the travel and tours agency isn't calling us about it yet. Usually they would call a month or so-- prior to the tour date--- to keep their customers posted. I consider their non-action right now the gist that it's gonna be postponed another time. I don't know why, phew!

Without the tour I'm gonna be a bummer this month--- gotta get a life. So I texted my friend to join them in watching Switchfoot's concert on the 30th. My friend and her other friend already booked tickets for themselves, it's me who's left with none. I just gotta inform her about my plan and probably on the 15th I could buy mine. Wish the tickets aren't sold-out.

And then, if mom has a time to go to SM North Edsa to visit Missha in that mall, then I'll buy few products from there. I already have a BB cream in mind. If not, I'm thinking of just shopping at Lush in Glorietta to research a bit about the products that might be good for me, also buy some products as well there--- I've written the items for reference.

Shoot! I forgot my dermatologist's clinic number at home. I'm supposed to call in her clinic today to set up a schedule with her. Now what? I'll just contact anybody at home to give me the number from the prescription paper of my dermatologist that's sitting on our center table. I hope I'll make this done before we wrap up the day. My Tita who is also my doctor's patient needs to see her badly more than I do. I gotta do something about it within this day, that's an assignment.

No comments: