Friday, April 29, 2011

Peeling day

Days of absence, and now I'm back for my new entry. How is it going?


Today is my peeling day. You know, me exfoliating my skin. The products in the picture are what I use on my face and body. This morning I've already exfoliated my facial skin through The Face Shop's Peeling Day. Tonight, it's my body's turn, I use aspirin and honey by the way. I've read before that sugar and honey is also a good alternative, but I haven't tried that (yet).

Just so you know, in order to make your skin look radiant, it's necessary to exfoliate once or twice a week. But I don't recommend you doing more than two times per week cuz there's a price to pay if your skin suddenly breaks out. Remember I've been there, I had pimples in the past couple of months cuz of over-exfoliating. You don't wanna beat my record, right? So I think twice a week should be enough.

Not only exfoliating will make your skin glow but also make it feel and look soft and smooth, and definitely clean. Why don't you try it? You'll understand what I mean better if you do that.

Now, just to make sure that you won't fall apart when you see your face break out when you try to exfoliate, I guess I should recommend you to buy any antibacterial medicine in the drugstore. Me, I use Clindamycin. But of course, you don't have to buy that if you don't like, you can have your options for yourself.

No comments: