Saturday, April 02, 2011

New things and a gift

We just came back from our house in Laguna. Now that we're home here in Makati, it's time to feast on the langka fruit that was given to us by our on-call driver this morning. He picked the fruit from their backyard that's why it's so tasty and sweet. Love it, like it so much. The down side of eating langka as what my mom said, that your fart will have a very foul smell. I don't know if that is true, she just said that to me. But really, I wonder if I'll release that menacing odor later on. Please not.

Moving on, remember I said that I'll buy some new items for me after my shift yesterday? Yes, I went to Waltermart after work. I let my eldest brother's car drop me off in front of that mall, and told mom that I'll go home by myself. Anyway, so I went to Watson's (specifically) to buy Neutrogena Deep Clean cleansing foam and Pond's Radiant Youth Serum. I've purchased almost a thousand pesos for that so I told my inner conscience to stop shopping for more--- know that I'm learning to curb my compulsive shopping habit. Man, it was so hard to control myself, so damn hard. But eventually my will triumph from temptation you see. Like I said before, if I can't buy everything on my list, I could get them for free when I go to the grocery store with mom soon. That's why I wasn't down at all.

Okay, if you ask me how are those products I'll say that the cleansing foam is super good. We still have this bubble foam from The Face Shop, but I decided not to use that anymore cuz I'm moving on to this new product I bought. I used Neutrogena the same night before I go to bed. Said it was super good cuz first and foremost, I love its smell. It's like it's gotta be my favorite scent in a perfume. I've sniffed almost the same kind back in high school but I didn't ask her what's her scent. Since then, I've been craving for that gentle scent but haven't found any luck yet. Alright, scent is one thing and then the effect of the product is another. Love it too. It's what I'm looking for in a facial foam, that is to make my facial skin look smooth and clean. For me, out of all the facial cleansers I've used, nothing compares to the Creamy Latte Strawberry cuz it leaves my skin soft too. The softness of my skin, I didn't feel when I used this Neutrogena, but I like how it really works for oily skin since the whole day today I didn't have too much oil on my face. So there is truth to their promises. Therefore, I say it's my second best.

I'm following the fad. Pond's Gold Radiance is in so I went to the store to try at least one from their collection. I choose the youth serum. I don't know if there will be any good effects on me even though I only use one from what, out of four or five of them? So far I see my face a bit glittery after I spread the serum all over my face. It's like I put a powder shimmer on my face. And then after an hour I checked my face in the mirror and saw myself a little yellowish. I was surprised as to why my facial color turned that way then I remember what I've just put on my face--- Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Serum. I wonder if I'll see the same tonight. Anyway, it's alright if my color is like that for as long as it will not be too obvious to the the point where I won't get any compliment but critics cuz of what's on my face.

Apart from those two items, I also went to Waltermart's Robinson's Department Store to buy my post-graduation gift for my niece, Faye. I said I won't buy anymore, right? I meant buy more for myself, and the gift I bought is not for me but for my niece so for me that doesn't count. Here you go, I wish she'll like it cuz I thought this gift is educational for her. I wonder what her reaction will be?

No comments: