Sunday, April 10, 2011

I want this!

Dei Colli Fiorentini Tuscan Lavender Bar Soap
I'm a crazy addict to this soap since the very first time I used this on my body. Now that I'm bum and not thinking of anything that matters, I'm back on remembering the scent of this soap. In my life, I've never been this addicted to soap but ever since I had it I always search for this exact item in the department store whenever I go out shopping. Unfortunately, we don't have this in the country. So frustrating cuz I'm so not over it. Anyway, it was only given to mom by one of her cousins who went back here from the US. I told mom if I can have the soap instead, she agreed to it, and so it became all mine. Now that I'm not going to the US anytime soon, this soap that I have my eyes on for a long time is still in my wish list for like what, over a year now I think. Writing this entry makes me sigh deeply cuz I really want it so badly. Should you know why I like it that much? Cuz I super adore gentle scents. I feel like that's truly my kind of smell, in perfumes as well. I also like that it lingers on your body even after bath and the touch of your skin is so soft and smooth. The effect I should say is like that of Neutrogena Deep Clean facial cleanser I'm using, in which after wash you see and feel your skin dry... in a clean-dry sense. You feel so fresh and that the dirt on your body are gone. Those two reasons why I'm after this soap. When will I ever have it? I don't know.

No comments: