Friday, April 29, 2011

Domino's Pizza no more




Have you heard that Domino's Pizza has its new name? It's Angel's Pizza now. I've learned about it yesterday when a sales person came to our office to promote their products. Since they're under promotion they give out coupons to get good deal of pizza and other menus at a convenient price. But you gotta have this sort of membership first to avail their coupons. Anyway, it's only Php399. And for as long as you haven't consumed all the coupons you can buy their menus using the coupon of your choice. Like there's a buy one get one of their biggest size pizza, or you can add another coupon of one free pizza to make your order three. You can also combine the coupons for whichever menu you wanna order and you won't have to pay a big amount, maybe just for one order is what you'll pay for the whole bunch of orders--- thanks to the coupons.

Anyway, talk about the taste of their pizza, is not my absolute favorite. I find their pizza tasteless like there's something lacking in which I can't tell what it is. But I agreed to mom that we should get the coupons for food convenience. I'm also giving this pizza chain a chance to prove to me that their pizza is for my liking, and would turn my thoughts around.

No comments: