Sunday, April 03, 2011

Drop by

Woohoo! I thought there's no Missha store in the Philippines but found out there's one in SM North Edsa. I'm happy to learn that they have their branch in the country but it's far from where I live. Actually I only went to that mall not more than five times---if my calculation is right--when I was still in UP. How I wish they'll put up another branch here in Makati to make it easier for me to go back and forth in that store. Or why not me the one to put up that store? Haha! silly thought, that will not happen.

Anyway, I pressed 'like' the Missha Philippines' facebook last friday cuz I was so thrilled I found their account. It's just that it's gonna be cool if I can talk to somebody from there to tell me if what I'm looking for is in their store, or they might recommend some of their products that work, I can also learn the satisfaction rating of some certain products from the posters too, that's good, cuz I prefer to go to a store already have the items in mind.Said that cuz I usually have the tendency to pick items that I find pleasing to the eye, sounds lucrative after read but when I go back home and use the items, turns out what I bought are garbage. I don't wanna buy useless stuff, I don't wanna waste my money for anything without value.
St. Tropez Skin Illuminator

While I'm on their wall, I saw that it's okay to ask queries since someone from Missha is replying to your concern, and so I tried to do the same--- ask questions. I immediately asked for the Creamy Latte Strawberry, if that's available in their branch, said they had a new packaging that's why it's phase-out. The person from Missha who replied to me suggested a facial cleanser that's close to the product that I like. It's still strawberry and creamy and it's made from yogurt. Wow! sounds nice, right? But I'm not sure if I'll buy that since I'm already satisfied with my Neutrogena facial cleanser. And then I asked if they have a skin illuminating lotion, said they have and they'll be glad to show me around the store if I visit. Hmm... do they really have that lotion in which the effect is like the St. Tropez Skin Illuminator that I'm looking for? That's why I wanna go the store to find out. If only we have St. Tropez branch here in the Philippines, I already have that skin illuminator now. I wish that our re-booked US-Mex tour will have a sure date soon, cuz I'm planning to buy that product in the US instead of trying out an alternative in the Philippines.

Swear, if we're not going to have our tour this month, I'm gonna go to the Missha store and spend my money for their products.

No comments: