Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sally Hansen extra strength hair remover lotion

I shouldn't be posting this entry right now, but I've got nothing to do so I thought of maybe writing something would be best to kill some time before my oat meal that I prepared for my breakfast will not be too hot to eat. 

Alright, I have this in watermelon scent, that comes in a pink bottle, same size just like in the picture. I haven't consumed its content, anyway, I'm only using it to get rid of my mustache--- yes, I'm one of the many who has girl mustache (unfortunately). But I know most girls have it, I've read that. It's like a few can only have perfect none blemish or hairless pits in the entire world. Goes to show that, also, women have mustache too. Some would remove them every week or two just like doing it on their legs, pits and you know their private areas. I haven't tried using the product on my legs cuz I use Veet for that. But I've tried this on my pits, I eventually return from plucking cuz using this hair remover lotion darkens my underarms. Shaving is also no-good for me, cuz I'm lazy shaving almost everyday, and when the pit-hair start to grow and you didn't shave, it's a cranky day for me since the hair would prick my skin on that area, it's uncomfortable. If only I have big bucks I would have been doing some laser hair removal treatment a long time ago but for now plucking is my last resort cuz removing your pit-hair will take a week or two for regrowth. 

Going back to this product, I say that it's pretty effective in taking-off my girl mustache. I just have to put a little pea of that lotion on that area, let it sit there for a couple of minutes, then wipe them using a towel soaked in a lukewarm water, that's it. In my case, I don't count the minutes to know it's ready to take-off, all I do is I put the lotion first, then boil the water on the stove, when the water screams that it's already hot, that's the time I pour the water in a basin, soak the towel and remove the application. Through that, I don't have to watch over for the cue, the kettle will tell that for me. One wipe of the towel, you can see that your hair are instantly detached from your skin. For hair regrowth, you'll notice it after a week or two. I just have one reminder, that in applying the lotion, you should be very gentle on it for it can irritate your skin. The lotion is like an acid that can hurt your skin especially if you wipe the area over and over again. By the way, I put baby-oil so the area won't get a little rough in the coming days, there are instances that it happens so just to keep you in mind, use it if you like.

Lastly, talk about the scent of the lotion, I know you won't like it, unless you're like me who can stand such funky odor. You know the smell of re-bonding chemicals put on your hair when you go to a salon to treat them? That's how strong the smell of this product is. There's a  hint of watermelon (depending on the scent of your choice), but the chemicals are much stronger, so if you can't stand it then it's good that I gave you a notice about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

І'm neա to building internet sites and I was wondering іf
having your site title related to your articles and оther contеnt
really that important? I notice your title, "Blogger: Personal Vanities " does seem to be spօt on wіth what your blog is
aboսt but, I pгefer to keep my title less сontent descriptive
and based more around site branding. Would you think this іs a goοd
idea or bad idea? Any kind of assistance would be greatly
valued.

Here іѕ my wеb-site 2015 GMC Sierra All Terrain