Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Do bundle wrapping for your suitcase

I went to Female Network website while waiting for my turn to go to the bathroom. When I'm there I immediately choose to start my browsing in the Travel and Leisure tab. From there I saw one article entitled, "How To Pack a Suitcase." It's a very interesting article especially for me who enjoys traveling--- I know you are too--- that's why the information that the writer inputted are just right for a stress-free packing of things you wanna take with you when you jet-set to your destination.

The article is so informative that the writer even put a link  to where you can learn bundle wrapping. And you don't have to sweat to learn how--- if you feel lazy reading--- since the site provided a step by step image on how to do that. You can take a look down below:

How to Bundle Wrap

 How I wish the next time I go on a break I would be a pro in packing my suitcase.


Pic credits: www.onebag.com

2 comments:

Maech Medina said...

the pics are kind of complicated to me! hahahaha

Rics Dalangin said...

di nga? O.O... shows that all you have to do is to put one apparel on top of the other over again until to the last one. after the last garment you have there is fixed on top of all the other clothes underneath it that's the time you can fold up everything from the bottom to the top. then all together place your bundled clothes inside your travel bag.=) hmm maybe it's easier done.