Saturday, May 14, 2011

Losing a mascara

Too bad that I'm losing my favorite mascara cuz the tube is almost empty, and I don't have that exact spare. My, my how it's hard for me to think about where the hell will I able to find a sort of replica of that eyelash effect. You see, I've never liked putting on a mascara, I don't see the sense, until we came to Korea, bought this 4D Mascara at Missha, and since then mascara became part of my make-up essentials. I've had a voluminous mascara from The Face Shop, I bought that cuz I thought of finally disposing the one I have from Missha, but then eventually I went back using that cuz the lash effect on my eyes is lovelier than that of The Face Shop. Now whatabout this 4D Mascara I'm talking about? Actually, it's also a voluminous mascara--- it's my preference--- but what it does on my lashes is that, whenever I apply it my lashes will look thick and probably, longer. It's the thickness effect that I'm crazy about since I'm not much into lashes that have bits of gaps in-between the strands, you know what I mean? I like that my lashes will be like how your natural lashes would look like, by adding that mascara your lashes will be fuller and yes, thicker, like I said. It should kinda look like you've put an eyeliner on your upper lash line, that's what I always want to achieve. I wonder what other brands of  mascara will give me what I'm looking, I still have to look. Until then, all I gotta do is explore some brands that might fit well to my needs.

4 comments:

Maech Medina said...

Have u tried checking that 4D mascara on Etude?

Rics Dalangin said...

not yet. they have? O.O... have u tried it? how is it?

Maech Medina said...

No, I am a Maybelline mascara user. haven't try Etude's mascara but you may want to try them? and, i am not really sure if they do have such 4D. maybe, its only available in Korea? hmmm

Rics Dalangin said...

i see. yah i'll look for the etude store in glorietta the next time i go there... and look for that 4D mascara you're talking about. thanks maech for mentioning about that 4D mascara.. im thinking that maybe 4D's my fave lash effect in mascara.