Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No more bad hair day

I rarely use conditioner before cuz I was lazy to put another routine to do on my hair every bath time. It was just recently when I started to value it. Like shampoo I put a dollop of conditioner unto my hair everyday. I feel that if I miss the shampooing part I'd feel uncomfortable the whole day, like I worried that my hair would stink or I'd get an awful oily hair which apparently signifies that this person didn't take a bath today. That sucks! That's why I always make sure I step outside with a clean-shampooed hair. But that's not the only case now, conditioner has become one of my essentials cuz I have frizzy, tangled and rough hair with just a shampoo. I realize that everytime I forget to use a conditioner my hair wouldn't be normal, that's free from all hair damages I mean. As I observed what a conditioner can do to my hair, I eventually make use of that together with my shampoo without miss, especially when I'm going out.

Yes, I know it's a bad habit of mine to always wash my hair clean, I read that it could lose the natural oil generating factor in your hair dadada... sorry about that, I only read by heart one of the few reasons why washing your hair everyday is not a good idea.
 
Anyway, right now my fave is Cream Silk Volume Up Conditioner, I've never liked a conditioner like this before. For me, every problem I have with my hair are solved cuz of it. I can't help to not comment about the awesomeness of this conditioner that I decided to share it with you.

This conditioner is for soft and smooth hair, sure thing works. Plus, I've mentioned that I usually have frizzy, tangled and rough hair, right? I don't worry about those problems anymore. All I can enjoy is the softness and smoothness of my hair. I feel that... it's like every treatment that a bottle of Cream Silk Conditioner has you'll find it all in just one bottle of this Volume Up Conditioner. I'm thrilled that ever since I use it I'm not having, literally, a bad hair day.

2 comments:

Maech Medina said...

oh! were two at that, i am shampooing my hair daily as well.

try L'Oreal's hair fix something something, it comes 20 pesos per pck with either the color package of pink, yellow, and gold. Not their conditioner. This stuff do good as well :D

Rics Dalangin said...

what's that, the one anne curtis is endorsing? ive tried l'oriel before but i think the brand is too strong for my hair... i stopped after i consumed a bottle of shampoo and conditioner.=(