Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beauty in gold


I think I'm in love with this collection. Though I've only tried two out of five, I'm still saying that I guarantee you'll love it too. So far since completing to buy the collection costs a hefty amount--- they don't come cheap--- I only buy one item per one go to the supermarket. Not that I intend to buy everything anyway, I think I'll stick with the day cream cuz I like that it puts a glow on my face all-day. In addition to that, as far as I notice it, my face won't get oily, the product sticks well on my face, matte finish... with a little dab of face powder that is. The moment I spread the day cream I see that it's like an illuminating cream or lotion where the angles on your face when hit by light would shine in a lovely way. I guess putting this day cream on on a weekend while doing some errands is just fine even without you having to put on a foundation or whatsoever. Anyway, I still use it before I dab my face powder cuz I like the matte-look. How ever you wanna put the day cream on your face depends on you cuz I think both ways, as they promise, will give you radiant-looking facial skin.

I've consumed the whole bottle of the serum, I told myself I'm not going to buy that anymore. If you ask me, I love how it works but it's so hard to pump the cap to get the serum inside the bottle, plus, after that you'll see the tube that you only got a pea size of it after that hard pressing you made, I see that it's ridiculous. I don't wanna put pressure on my fingertips every night just to get less of what's enough of what I should get. Moving on to the bright side, I said I like it cuz I always wake up in the morning having a fresh and radiant-looking facial skin, if I compare it when I'm not using that but just my cleanser. It doesn't make my face oily in the morning as well. Another thing, what's also nice about the serum is that, even without putting on the day cream the next morning, your face will still radiates, although your facial skin will produce oil if (maybe) you have oily skin.

I've decided that the Pond's Gold Radiance Day Cream will be part of my make-up essentials for a long time--- for these reasons:  that it's easy to pump, doesn't make my face oily than usual, and exudes healthy glowing facial skin.

7 comments:

Maech Medina said...

okay, i am now convinced to use Pond's Day Cream as well. Now u've advertising them for free.. hahaha Btw, thanks Ricz, i shall really try that stuff :D

Rics Dalangin said...

yup, looks like i really do advertise the brand "for free".haha!

anyway this blog is all about that.. you know, advertising the stuff i use.. giving reviews and all that. =)

ano, did u buy and use the day cream already? how did u find it?

Maech Medina said...

Rics, i want to know more about DuoFilm or Dr. Scholls? hope you can write something about those as well. kasi its for feet beautifying.

Rics Dalangin said...

im familiar with dr. scholls but the duofilm.. my first time to here the brand. unfortunately, i dont give importance on my feet.. but since you mention that.. alright maech, the next time i drop by to maybe landmark i'll try to buy one brand at a time. hope it's alright with you.

Maech Medina said...

yes Rics.. pls write that one! hahaha i am much into feet whitening. ah ur blog is really fitting me, vanityreport! :D

Rics Dalangin said...

alright maech no prob! =)

Rics Dalangin said...

maech while waiting for my say for the foot products you requested me to try on, i suggest if you could try scrubbing honey and sugar unto your feet... i actually used them on my face before, now on my body... they work very well. the combination of the two would also make your feet soft and smooth and lighter cuz you exfoliated, afterward try jergen's lightening lotion... it can really lighten your skin... i use it on my feet too especially when they tend to get uneven to my skin tone cuz of sun exposure. so what do you think?