Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Done a little skin care shopping at hypermarket


I only bought three items from Hypermarket cuz I really need supplies for my skin care, I'm having gradual scarcity recently. With those items that cost me over 1K, I hope that those new stuff I bought would work nicely good on my skin. Cuz if not, I would feel so damn sad for buying useless things, I'm crossing my fingers that I could give positive reviews on the Aveeno Pomegranate Body Wash and Ponds Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream next time. Also, I've decided that I will continuously drink this Athena powdered milk from now on-- that's my third item I'm talking about--- cuz I feel like I see the good benefits in drinking it, I'm not sure though but I'm still observing.

4 comments:

Maech Medina said...

I like how the Athena milk tastes like :)

Rics Dalangin said...

you're drinking athena din? what i don't like about it is that oftentimes the milk powder would have solidified specks when poured with hot water. do u also get that?

Maech Medina said...

I drink Anlene :D But, i tried Athena. Now, i was advised to go Sustagen, because it will shed me more Nutrients. will try, will try.

Rics Dalangin said...

nutrients? why, your health is deteriorating? oops! that must be too much.. but i mean you're not that healthy? drink also some vitamins. anlene's more on calcium for the bones... i know sustagen's for energy boosting of some sort. athena.. wala.. pampa-beauty lang.hehehe.. =p but im trying to constantly drink athena in hopes that it cud somehow help me reduce weight.