Wednesday, May 11, 2011

July 1, it's a date!


I can't wait till this day to come. Not only it's my birthday but also the premier of the much awaited flick, Transformers (3): Dark of the Moon. Man, I was stupid before that I didn't watch the first two installment on the big screen.. alright I'm a dope, I'm okay with that... but this time I'm not gonna miss anything about this movie anymore. I said I'm not a fan of science-fiction type of movies, but this is an exception for it made my heart skip a beat. Yeah, I'm not lying.

But how is it going to be if Megan Fox is not in it? Maybe it won't hurt the movie if this new gal will take over the original Transformers babe. I see that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is hot but for me it's still Megan who's hotter. Like I said, if Rosie might not surpass the bombshell reputation of Megan in this movie per se, I think the movie won't go stumbling down at the box office--- the girls are just a plus anyway--- the action and thrill in the movie is so much more important, and the intensity of the fighting robots is just so mesmerizing. See, even me who's not into this suddenly became a converted fan... I'm not an absolute anti you know--- from time to time I still appreciate action/ science-fiction movies.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT! Period.

No comments: