Monday, June 06, 2011

All the way from Korea---- instant drinks.

I'm back working on an entry cuz something noteworthy happened today. I've mentioned before my mom's Korean client/friend, you remember? She brought all the goodies we've asked of her when she was about to leave the country to go back to her homeland, to rest, to simply have a break from stress. I think she just arrived today and then had to come over to our office to give all our requested items from her. She bought everything as expected. Actually most of the items are from my request cuz I enjoyed their instant stuff. Like of course their Korean Red Ginseng tea. I like drinking that tea cuz I can sleep well all night long after drink, and whenever I wake up the next morning, I don't have anxieties. Also, this I'm not very sure but I think it's somewhat helping me with my diet, like I don't feel bloated and heavy in my stomach. For the instant Pumpkin soup/tea, I like the taste of it the moment I had a sip from a free-tasting kiosk at a grocery store back in Korea. The mom of my mom's Korean client/friend even gave us a couple of sachets of that pumpkin soup/tea, I had a worthwhile eating time with that soup/tea which I truly enjoyed. Now I have a small box all for myself, I'll savor it more. There's another instant soup/tea that was given to us, this assorted nuts soup/tea was not my request but she bought a box for her 'pasalubong'. I've used a sachet to try and see if I'll like it which I did. But I think the pumpkin soup/tea is what I like more. Lastly, it's my mom's request this time, she asked for a BB Cream from Missha. As we all know Missha is very known for BB Creams. Mom's just newly introduced to BB Creams, I hope she'll like it.

No comments: