Thursday, June 23, 2011

Yes, I'm not overweight!

Since we're not busy here in the office I had all the time to browse the net. One thing I had in mind is to check if I'm overweight, I found a site in which I think is quite reliable for me to believe it.  It's not that I just believed it after realizing I wasn't overweight, no, I checked other sites that's about this BMI thing, they speak the same regarding the matter so I'm sharing it on my blog.


I've highlighted the result of my BMI and the category where I belong. See that? I say it's not much to be happy about, I see there that I'm still healthy, but look at it, I'm almost at the end margin of that category. It's worrying me that I'm closer to being overweight. Wish my weight will drop down... I wish.

Now you wanna know your BMI? You can check it here. Enjoy!

No comments: