Monday, January 02, 2012

Vanillary @ Lush

Took so long to make an entry about my new love--- scent. These days I have to say that I'm addicted to one of Lush's solid perfumes that is Vanillary. The smell of vanilla and caramel were so right for me, and it's what I'm looking for in a scent that I believe is appropriate for my age. I read that the scent of vanilla--- I'm not sure about caramel--- has a sexy appeal to guys. Not that I intend to seduce or flirt with them, but for me it would at least may signal that I'm passed the in-between stage of maturity. I wanna feel like I'm a lady and be treated as is, I should be at my age now, yes.  It's not that I forced myself to love vanilla cuz of their appeal to opposite sex it's actually easy to fall in love with it. With the combination of caramel, the perfume smells so sweet like you wanna lick it or taste it. No kidding. If it's only a candy or any sweet food  I would have devoured it into my mouth right on the spot. Unfortunately, it's inedible and I don't have plans in killing myself so I gotta be aware that it's not food. Actually as a girl, and whenever I smell the perfume it's almost always that I wanna stick my nose to the skin where the scent was concentrated. You wanna smell it like crazy cuz it's sweet like you have your sweet-tooth activated again. Girls, if ever you got curious about this solid perfume and eventually went nuts about the scent as well,  I suggest that you put some behind your ears and nape so the scent will linger almost every minute of the day, and especially when the wind blows it's as if the smell would spread around where you are and people will have a second look at you with smiles on their faces. The back of my ears and nape are my fave places too cuz it has lots of purpose, the two things I've already mentioned. Another is that the smell of the perfume sticks to your hair so your shafts would somewhat smell the same, it's better cuz it supplements your early morning shower when you put shampoo and conditioner for the whole day. In fact I could usually smell it even the next morning so waking up or taking a bath later makes me not think much of stinking. Lastly, since the back of the ears and nape are close to your cheek and shoulder therefore when people kiss you or embrace you the other person will get an immediate impression to its scent. I very much like that part the most to say the least. But of course, girls have their own places on their body which they prefer their perfume to apply so definitely they have the freedom to do so. But don't forget the pulse areas of the body, just saying.

Image from www.punmiris.com


The perfume I have I bought in Lush Glorietta.  It costs over P500, and the tube in size is not even half in height of a standard pen. It's small in other words. You may have a second thought on buying it thinking if it's worth its price. But, as for me, despite deliberating it in my head I came to purchase the perfume for myself since I must be already under its spell. So far, I never regretted buying it. I might get another one when I have it empty.

2 comments:

Maech Medina said...

oh yes! glad reading ur first blog of the year. you're right, its kinda small by looking at the picture you attached for a 500 hundred pesos. Is it sweet smelly like? anyway, it looks cute!

i thought at once it is some kind of pimple concealer.

dear, make blog about pimple and eyebag concealer, just the cheap and affordable prioes.

Thanks much!

Rics Dalangin said...

thanks maech. yep, it's my first post. the solid perfume smells so sweet like food.hehe...

i have an entry for pimples, but for eyebag concealer... hmm i havent tried any of it yet.