Friday, January 13, 2012

Revlon ColorStay

Image taken from amazon.com
I've been wearing lipstick lately. Although I'm not a fan of wearing it I thought maybe it won't hurt to try something new, and so I did. So for first-timers like me I tried this Revlon ColorStay lipstick. I have the Soft Cinnamon. It's like brownish-red in color. It's fine but I realized it's not my favorite hue. Anyway, I was supposedly looking for a shade of red, something that's like red in a darker tone, maybe something close to maroon I think but I couldn't find it in their colors. In the end I was left with no choice but to buy the color that is somewhat forgivable, plus since it says that it is long-lasting. But long-lasting is it, no. I was disappointed that its color doesn't stay all day when you eat food... yeah, so far whenever I finish eating and see my lips the color faded away. Most of the color that's left can only be seen around my lip line. It's like I have shaped my lips through a lip-liner, that's what it's like.  But you know what, when I read its reviews online one example is from this site, amazon.com I don't get why it has lots of good feedbacks. I thought it's weird, or is it me? So far that's my only problem about it but it's big deal right? cuz you wanna have the day away from embarrassment when you meet or mingle with people and realize that your lipstick isn't intact anymore. I just don't like that kind of trouble that's all.

No comments: