Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I don't understand

It's been a couple of years or so since the last time I had this obsession in blogging. Right now I'm at lost in what to do here. I know it's the same setting up of blogs and all that with some upgrading that happened--- Ah! maybe the upgrade made me so newbie now. Yeah I know I'm a bit of a perfectionist that's why I kinda fret that if I don't make this blog the way I want it to be, I might drop this idea anytime soon. There are still a lot of things I wanna change in my blog's setting but I don't know where to begin. Besides, either I know where or not, somehow I'm afraid that if I touch one of them I might mess them all up. I bet that's gonna ruin my day for sure, so I don't like that. All I can do is take a deep sigh and should think of experimenting cuz it's the only way.  After this I might start it.

Hmm don't you think the font color when I write my entry is too bright? When I open this blog and it's loading, I don't like that color red thing on the screen--- before my blog background appears. I also don't like that everything in this blog is in Tagalog, how did it happen? But the last thing is alright, just the first two are big deal to me. I want them right to make me happy and contented. I shouldn't be so upset, instead solve it, I know. When I get back how I wish I'll have a pretty smile on my face when I write a new entry about me. I'll try to exude a bright aura next time, trust me.

No comments: