Thursday, March 31, 2011

Beautrition

I'm back drinking powdered milk. Come to think of it, I guess I was still in high school since the last time I drink powdered milk daily--- I grew up drinking Nido actually. After that, I still take milk only that it's in liquid form. I went back to the powdered one cuz of this new product, Athena. It's as they say a 'beautrition' milk. I thought of trying this cuz there's calcium for the bones, antioxidants for the skin and it's a low-fat milk. It's like what every woman is looking for in a product is already there, so I bought one this week. I drink milk twice a day--- in the morning and at night. So far, I don't feel anything new to me lately. Maybe I'm not observing myself, anyway I didn't buy it to make myself a guinea pig of that product. But I'll read some reviews about it so I could completely feel how they feel on that milk product. Right now I still can't confirm if there's truth to their promises, we'll see later on.

Not only I'm into milk nowadays, but also green tea. Of course we all know that green tea is a good antioxidant, right? That's it--- why I went back for this tea. Also, it helps in losing weight. I don't know, I can't exactly explain it if you want me to, but ever since I learned about green tea I always associate that tea with words such as  'antioxidant' and 'weight loss'. If you're that curious about its benefits then go and research on the net.

No comments: