Thursday, February 02, 2012

The Rules of Love

Image taken from longevitymag.co.za

Oh this love month is contagious--- even I'm single. I wish me buying this book is a coincidence, and not cuz I'm lovesick.

Okay, so yesterday I went to Cash N Carry to buy few of my toiletries specifically my body wash, soap, and hair removal cream (I'm supposed to buy wax strips not the cream but I realized I read the packaging wrong which I learned later on). Those were my main purpose as to why I was there, actually.

I was about to leave the mall when I saw the drizzle. I couldn't go back to the office until it stops pouring since I don't have an umbrella for cover. So I decided to go back inside the mall to kill time. Then I had an idea to go to Booksale. I don't have any book in mind I just went there to try if there is something attractive I could find. Just when I thought there is none that I like I told myself it's time to go. That last seconds turned my gaze to this book, "The Rules of Love" by Richard Templar. I thought the title sounded interesting. I opened the pages to see if it might possibly feed my mind or get me enthusiastic when I buy it. So far so true, I say. Although I just started reading it, I'm all pumped up to read from cover to cover. I'm all nodding and saying, "Ah!" from realizing why my love life or someone elses love life turned that way. It's like the book is saying exactly what everybody is experiencing, in love. Not only the book discloses the wrong or right moves you're doing in love but also by the end of each rules you'll get some advice on how not to take the wrong steps so that if you usually, if not always, fall in failed relationships at least you won't have to make the same mistakes again. Or if you've been blessed with a good relationship with your partner you'll also see by reading the book how the both of you are hitting the right rules in your love life, so keep up the good work!

The book has 100 rules about love. I'll share those rules later on. Right now, I'm lazy to list them all or even a few in this entry. So next time.

1 comment:

Maech Medina said...

hey Rics, such a great writing though!!